Time: July 7, 2009 from 6:30pm to 8pm
Location: Eau Claire River Room @ RCU Corporate Center
Street: 200 Riverfront Terrace
City/Town: Eau Claire, WI
Website or Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q…
Event Type: educational, seminar
Organized By: Chippewa Valley Campaign for Liberty
Latest Activity: Jun 27, 2009
Host: Chippewa Valley Campaign for Liberty
Speaker: Ken Van Doren
Topic: Money and Freedom - Unraveling the Mystery of Banking.
Admission: FREE, donations accepted for facility costs
Date: July 7th 2009 @ 6:30pm
Length: 1.5 Hours
Place: Eau Claire River Room @ RCU Corporate Center, 200 Riverfront Terrace, Eau Claire, WI 54703
1. What is money?
2. Our REAL financial situation.
3. Fractional Reserve Banking explained.
4. What caused the economic meltdown? Booms and busts explained.
5. Common sense financial regulation.
6. The importance of HR1207, Audit the FED bill.
7. Is Financial life possible without the Federal REserve?.
8. HOPE for our future....