End The Fed Network

Sound Money for America! Audit the Fed - Repeal the Federal Reserve Act!

General Discussion (360)

Featured Discussions

FIRST POST: A poem I wrote on 'End the Fed'

Oversimplified Part 1 Shrinking wealth, exploding debt, Problems here at home, Money made by pushing buttons, Glutton to the bone. On…

Started by Captain AhabLatest Reply

Housing Nationalization and Bailout Next? What do ETF Activists do?

Hi friends.  I have taken some time off to recharge my batteries and get grounded again.  I am wondering how you are all feeling and what y…

Started by Steven VincentLatest Reply

House Passes Bill Including "Audit the Fed" Provision

House Passes Wall Street Reform Bill With Zero GOP Votes First Posted: 12-11-09 04:30 PM | Updated: 12-11-09 08:32 PM In a close vote, th…

Started by Steven VincentLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kristen Meghan vid on *Bundy Ranch*

This needs to go viral:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHoj0WvzZ0U .   At 5,389 right now.  How high how fast can we make it go?   This c…

Started by russell stanton

0 Apr 11

ETF: The Republican Party left me; Time for me to fly!

John Boehner and Mitch McConnell When Ronald Reagan left the Democrat Party to become a Republican, he explained:“I didn’t leave the…

Started by Don Mashak

1 Apr 5
Reply by Jack R Curtis

End the Fed

I have heard that money is the root of all evil. I remember my thoughts about money as a child. When people came to our house to fix things…

Started by Dr. Dana Marie de Connolly

1 Apr 5
Reply by Jack R Curtis

Bitcoin as International Reserve Currency?

What do we think of trying to establish Bitcoin as the international reserve currency, in place of the Federal Reserve Note?

Started by Jack R Curtis

0 Apr 5

ETF: UNIFIED THEORY OF AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS

Most Americans feel something has changed, and not for the better, inAmerica. But ask them what exactly has changed and how the change occ…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Feb 1

ETF: SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM VS FIAT MONEY

So much talk lately about the increasing disparity in wealth. And,once again, this writer is going to turn your perspective of reality on…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 31

ETF: Married? The Judicial Assault on your Unalienable, Natural Law Rights

Though this article focuses on the departures from the Rule of Law in the Divorce case of Sandra Grazzini-Rucki vs. David Rucki, this writ…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 25

ETF: The FBI, Operation COINTELPRO & Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Part 1 of 3 - Intro & Sections 1&2)

On this Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday, this writer has chosen to provide you with a copy of the Senate Committee Report…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 21

ETF: 2014 New Year’s Resolution for all True Patriots

For about 5 years now, various Americans from across the political spectrum have talked about taking back their country and restoring stri…

Started by Don Mashak

1 Jan 1
Reply by Ed Vallejo

ETF: WHILE VISIONS OF TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY DANCED IN THEIR HEADS (3 of 3)

This is part 3 of a 3 part series involving recent government actions which appear to represent a move by our government towards more tra…

Started by Don Mashak

2 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Ed Vallejo

RSS

© 2014   Created by Steven Vincent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service