End The Fed Network

Sound Money for America! Audit the Fed - Repeal the Federal Reserve Act!

mike montagne — founder, PFMPE™'s Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

""As Jack Metcalf said..." I'm the original (1979) author of the thesis that any pur…"

mike montagne — founder, PFMPE™ replied Mar 12, 2010 to Austrian Economics is not the answer. Gold is not the answer. Ron Paul´s idea´s are not the answer.

104 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Aviles

"mike montagne wrote: Where's the example, pal? Show us how the owner of a $100,000…"

mike montagne — founder, PFMPE™ replied Mar 2, 2010 to Austrian Economics is not the answer. Gold is not the answer. Ron Paul´s idea´s are not the answer.

104 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Aviles

"Let me simplify this further for everyone here. "The Fed" has only two fundamental…"

mike montagne — founder, PFMPE™ replied Mar 2, 2010 to Austrian Economics is not the answer. Gold is not the answer. Ron Paul´s idea´s are not the answer.

104 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Aviles

"http://endthefedusa.ning.com/xn/detail/2413003:Comment:60162 So, while inflation an…"

104 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Aviles

"----- Todd Marshall wrote: "Sorry. Your metaphor totally escapes me! Maybe you're…"

104 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Aviles

"Todd Marshall wrote: "The INTEREST recovers the DEFAULT from circulation assuring z…"

104 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Aviles

"Yep. Soros is as guilty as guilty gets. People (myself included) were writing him si…"

104 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Aviles

"Obviously you are not qualified to blog; and obviously, if responding to the challen…"

104 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Aviles

"Robert M. wrote: I'm with Walter, you so-called economist "intellects" haven't a cl…"

104 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Aviles

"Bryan, You misunderstand: My purpose was to prove that Burien in fact did not elimi…"

104 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jorge Aviles

RSS

© 2014   Created by Steven Vincent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service