Putting "2 & 2 together:"
If I am reading the tea leaves right (links above + the following observations),
1. Quantitative Easing (QE)-I by the FED was the bailout of the Too Big To Fail (TBTF) banks with TARP funds.
2. QE-II by the FED was the bailout of Treasury Bonds (the FED purchasing US Treasuries for the first time in history - if that makes any sense to anyone).
....then, here is my Prediction:
1. House Republicans will implement a debt ceiling ($15 trillion), which the Senate and President will agree to - only after a big charade (Federal Government furloughs, "shutting down the Federal Government," talk about increasing income taxes, etc). Tea Partiers everywhere will shout victory from the mountaintops.
2. Keynesians don't like debt ceilings, so QE-III by the FED will next involve bailout of individual states (beginning with the CINNers - California, Illinois, New York, and New Jersey). It is for the sake of police, teachers, and firefighter's pensions they will say. Doesn't America owe it to these great men and women who have sacrificed so much?
3. Meanwhile, Spain, Italy, and Portugal (little PIIGS) will be bailed out by Europe with Irish-style loans/slavery. Pakistan will then default on it's IMF loan "out of the blue." Ireland will follow their lead, and protests will erupt in Spain, Italy, and Portugal.
4. While the world is reeling from this next financial debacle, the US debt ceiling will result in the complete collapse of the dollar. This is the ONLY outcome that can possibly come about if the FED's hands are tied from blowing bubbles and expanding the monetary supply. The debt snake will be strangled. Say farewell to the world's reserve currency! The Senate and the President will say that it is the Tea Party's fault when the stock market "collapses" (aka - JP Morgan shorting silver and gold, Goldman Sachs shorting the S&P 500, and Deutsche Bank shorting the dollar: all the banksters making a fortune beyond their wildest dreams).
5. The world's economy will tank into a full fledged depression, and the IMF will seize the day by proclaiming that they have all the answers: a global currency, and a global central bank controlling worldwide money supply.
6. Individual country income tax rates will be based upon their annual GDP to pay the interest of the IMF-produced debt (International Reserve Notes). Some countries will pay more, some less, and some not at all - the ultimate global wealth transfer / redistribution scheme. Obama will champion this, and when the country is on it's knees, we will be grateful for his decisive action so we can pay for bread on the table with some form of currency that is worth more than a Continental, Confederate Note, or Federal Reserve Note. Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, and John F. Kennedy will turn in their graves. Colonel Edward Mandell House will toast to Herbert Hoover in hell.
7. We will live under the UN rules and servitude for the next several decades, if not longer. Obama will have won 2012, and be remembered as a hero next to FDR.
What should America do right now to prevent the International Banksters dreams from being fulfilled?
Forget the debt ceiling (for now)!!! END THE FED first! The Constitution provides that Congress has not only the authority, but the responsibility to coin money and control the monetary supply.
Authority can always be delegated (the Federal Reserve Act of 1913), but responsibility cannot ever be delegated (the International Reserve Act of 2011 - coming soon).
If we play politics around our children's future, we will lose everything we cherish. It is time to do what is right, and that is to END THE EFFING FED!!!
Global governance does not equate to world peace. It does not mean anything good in store for America - that's for sure. It means the rise of all third-world countries everywhere to our long-term detriment. Not an experiment that I trust to my children's future success.
END THE FED!!! DO IT RIGHT NOW!!~