End The Fed Network

Sound Money for America! Audit the Fed - Repeal the Federal Reserve Act!

You guys can not even articulate the real issues, let alone the (only) solution. Ending the FED and then what??

You guys can not even articulate the real issues, let alone the (only) solution. Ending the FED and then what??

Tea Partier´s don´t get it, Paulian´s don´t get it, and End the FEDDer´s don´t get it. Come to think about it. Any so called sound money system subject to interest will terminate itself under insoluble debt. Even a gold standard. Besides that a finite supply of anything cannot support our industry.

The miracle your looking for is: MATHEMATICALLY PERFECTED ECONOMY. Trust me, it will take the banksters out for good.

Google it. Google Mike Montagne. Or check my Youtube channel.

As I have described, the fatal fault of the imposed monetary system is interest; and all further faults merely result from further failure to solve inflation and deflation. The Austrians, and Mr. Paul in particular, not only advocate interest; they advocate ELEVATED RATES OF INTEREST.

Effectively, what they want is to remove the embossed letters which now say “Federal Reserve Bank,” and replace them with “Ron Paul’s ‘COMPETING’ Bank(s)” — a principle which he refuses to debate, further define, or justify. Of course, any ostensible “competition” would ostensibly, on the contrary, drive interest rates down. But Mr. Paul tells us that we wouldn’t have borrowed ourselves into this debt mess if higher rates of interest had discouraged excessive/reckless borrowing.

Mr. Paul has never done the math: he tells you that all of you are going to benefit somehow therefore — oh and we so willingly believe this preposterous notion, don’t we? — he tells us we will benefit paying perhaps 17% interest on our homes than 5%. Sounds really like a good idea, doesn’t it? Especially since the rate of interest is the rate of multiplication of artificial indebtedness — higher rates of which instead necessitate greater rates of borrowing to maintain a vital circulation.

Unfortunately, most people who exalt Austrian “economics” hardly know the first thing about it. They reject math — most of which is little more than counting — as if you could understand otherwise; and they could have possibly determined solution otherwise. In no legitimate discipline or walk of life does such reckless abandonment of principle hold.

But Mr. Hayek, God of the Austrians tells us why they advocate interest and the current banking model — which are our very problem. See Hayek’s article at Mises org: “A Free Market Monetary System,” I think it’s called. Anyway, he thus justifies interest, that it makes banking “an extremely profitable business.”

That’s right. There IS no justification, just an outright confession of the motive.

We stand for real solution.

perfecteconomy dot com
endtheecb dot ning dot com

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do you think we should do that?

From the Man himself:

From THE man about your man

When I am convinced that you actually WATCHED the video I posted (rather than just respond with your own) - THEN I will review your information - NOT UNTIL. 

I have limited time and resources and much important work to do with a NATIONAL Rally planned for tomorrow.

It would take me a while to refute your original diatribe point by point (there's a lot there to be discussed).

I would also like to let you know I do not take kindly to ad-hominem attacks, so let's keep the discourse civil PLEASE.

Deal?

Deal.

I watched many RP vid´s and studied AE. Halfway through this one now. Listen, why don´t you debate the issues with Mike over Skype? Division is one of our worst enemies. I sincerely hope your up for a debate.

Deal?

Ok, I believe you when you say you are halfway through the vid of Ron, so I am listening to Mr Montaigne now.

I would LOVE to 'debate' him - if I could find the time.  I am literally swamped with work to do, and scheduling is tight, but if the right venue (either in person or online) and right day are set up, I would be more than happy to engage in discourse that could be beneficial to all concerned.

look, I am a very open-minded person, and have always been willing to listen to just about any idea or opinion.  I would be willing to review your websites and prepare for anything, but you must understand that I have been FIGHTING A CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT  that has been 'having it's way' with the American People for many years now, and the last four have been very successful in educating the masses via the Ron Paul Presidential campaigns of 2008 and 2012.  We are at a critical juncture in The American Experiment and we have a chance to succeed; but there are MANY factors that could possibly cause us to fail, and there are many of us here that believe that IF WE DO FAIL THIS TIME, what tomorrow brings will not be pretty.

My comment on the video (now finished):

There are no 'Global answers'.  ANY kind of 'fiat' is like anything else - it's only as good as what you can get for it.  Kurt Vonnegut once said "What ever gave you the idea that paper was so valuable?"

INDIVIDUAL EMPOWERMENT is the ONLY answer.

One must remember that potential value is not limited to gold and silver.  It can be suggested that there isn't enough precious metals in the world to accomodate society for commerce; that is easily enough countered by inclusion of LABOR into the equation.  There is plenty of that available, isn't there?

I also see you are hung up on 'interest' as a bugaboo.  I can understand the attitude, but unless you call it 'usury' I have to allow it.

If a man borrows my cow for a day, I wish a portion of the milk as my requirement for use of the cow.  In today's 'secular' society, it is more than acceptable - it's 'business'.

BUT, if my Brethren borrows my cow for a day, my God tells me in my spiritual material that to charge him for the use is considered 'usury' and IS A SIN, and I may not do it - now THAT is an acceptable argument!  If you were to base it on those terms, I'm your man.

But that is my INDIVIDUAL choice, and NO MAN ON EARTH has any 'authority' to FORCE me to choose differently.

I can tell this is going to be one hell of a debate (if it happens).

Now I'm late where I have to be, but this was worth the time.

Keep me informed - I'll monitor the site for replies more often (this site has little traffic and I don't spend a lot of time here).

Ed

"Any so called sound money system subject to interest will terminate itself under insoluble debt."

When the devil created Interest and his bothersom brother Compound Interest,he knew he created the "most powerful force in the universe.Any amount accepted with compound interest contained as a requirment for payback orver a long period of time becomes mathematically impossible to repay.A loan with compound interest =servitude.

BUT wait a minute there is a flaw in that aurgument...what if the interest was returned to the borrower,FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIEN,Simply because the borrower was a member of the group.

If we  the people,own the bank and charge interest on our money that is lent by the people,then the interest (instead of taxes) could be given back to the people.

Interest is an absolutely needed expense in order to be able to borrow money,without it the unintended consequence would be the opposite of compounding ,that is the eventual loss of the initial funds.Loss by some percentage of default,natural loss of valueof commodity for which money was borrowed,inflation,etc.,etc. 

The evil is not in interest,rather what one does with the interest.

END THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

Replace it with the Federal Bank of America READ:.www.justaluckyfool.wordpress.com

If interested there is a really great article about "INTEREST" by Prof.Michael Hudson"

http://michael-hudson.com/2001/04/the-mathematical-economics-of-com...

This should end any debate about interest ! !

'As I have described, the fatal fault of the imposed monetary system is interest; and all further faults merely result from further failure to solve inflation and deflation'

The fatal flaw IS NOT INTEREST,rather it is what is done with the wealth that is accumulated THRU INTEREST ! !

How about instead of taxes,pay interest as a means to fund the government.How about the quality and quantity of money defeating inflation and deflation by this method of taxation,namely how much money is needed in or out of the supply of money is what would regulation the amount of income (interest ) and money returned to the people in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

I leave you with this quote from Thomas Jefferson,

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around (these banks)  will deprive  the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power (of currency) should be taken from the banks and restored to the people,to whom it properly belongs,"

Like Einstein said,"Make it simple"

READ :"The All Inclusive Solution.The Federal Bank of America" at www.justaluckyfool.wordpress.com.

It is not really well written,but please rewrite it,challenge it,fix it then endorse it.

Please note ,it may be actually happening now and I would love to see as President and new Sect of Treas,

Sheila Blair,Brooksley Born,(either one in the two positions,they would know how to restore America to the people.

Good morning and I hope everyone had a good day yesterday.

To begin with, I see the Jefferson quote you used is the same one I had a learning experience with a couple of years ago.  I had seen the quote many times and it was even included in 'Common Sense Revisited' written by my good friend Clyde Cleveland.  I used it somewhere in a piece that I had written (it's an excellent quote - the sentiment is great), but a reader left me a comment "Jefferson never said that".

In my attempt to prove that reader wrong, I researched for two days, only to find out that I was the one that was wrong.

I had to print a retraction.  If you can find proof anywhere to the contrary, I'd sure like to see it.

Secondly, I don't want to finish the years-long effort to END THE FED only to replace it with a 'Federal Bank'!!!  Trading one Master for another is not release from slavery.  As the Who once said "Here is the New Boss; same as the Old Boss."

Before we discuss any future 'systems' regarding 'money', how about we declare the Federal Reserve and all of its actions from it's creation (including ALL who participated in it or did nothing to try and stop it) just what it is -  A RICO ORGANIZATION - and track down every last dollar, hold all involved accountable, and require REPARATIONS to those STOLEN FROM?

Talk about 'stimulous'!  I'm stimulated just thinking about it.

What people fail to realise, is how we are in a totally fraudulent de facto (unlawfully created ) government now, it was placed, by their illegal 14th Amendment in 1868, they reconstructed America, stole Foundings original set up of our de jure (lawfully created) governments (states). That is when the thievery began, legally, though, not lawfully. The fact, that we support this de facto (unlawful) government, is what gives it, it's legitimacy, making it legal, though not lawful, it is legal, in eyes of international laws. As U.S.Constitution is an international contract of commerce, between the states of our Union. Nothing more, or nothing less than that. It is/was a transference of debt, from the signers of the Declaration of Indpendence, onto the states/nations, of America at that time. Constitutor is debtor, I believe. We need to restore, reclaim, our original de jure money system as set up in our organic (pre14th Amendment) U.S.Constitution, was for us (states) not against us, like this present de facto government is now. Correcting our State Nationalities, is our Ultimate Remedy, we need to step out of Federal Government's jurisdiction, and back into Foundings original jurisdiction, our states. We need to not be one of the de facto government's citizens, to be out of their jurisdiction. As a State National, we are in Foundings U.S.Constitutional jurisdiction, by law. Lawful and peaceful way out of their scam system. State Nationals are working on a de jure money system, according to organic U.S.Constitution of sound money..for starters....

I have read some of book, (as I am still reading it) called, ' Rulers of Evil ' by F.Tupper Saussy, who was accused of tax stuff, and he researched how, why, and where this evil machine took hold and over America.  In it, he explains, how the Chinese Emperor, Kao-Tsung, invented fei-chi'eng (flying money) and his agents introduced this ' flying money ' to Knights of Templar for a means/way, of conducting commerce/trade. The Knights of Templars, invented modern banking as we know it today. The Knights of Templar, morphed into FreeMasons. Different regions of world, all under same invisible ruler, the Superior General. The Black Pope. This man is the one, calling all the shots, even over visible Pope. I will go find link to the People's Awareness Coaltion's site, and it's sister site, of notmygovernment.us overview link. On this site, if you click on small word, ' more ' on Republic's transition, you will be at pdf of book, by Tupper Saussy.. http://www.notmygovernment.us/overview/ I can not say enough, about this book, Rulers of Evil. And I  can not say, enough about, the People's Awareness Coaltion, Pacinlaw.org, notmygovernment.us. Please check out this site, books, etc.. you will never go back to our conditioning of thinking, ever again, once you get it..

I also want to point out, that I think, Sean Ackley is aware of money's history, as he used, term, ' exotic instrument ' ..

And, JakeRCurtis, you get it, the need for us, to have a de jure money system back. We had one, and they stole it away via the illegal 14th Amendment.. in order to do this, we need all three things, back in place, to turn this hijacked/pirated ship aka America, is, de jure law, de jure money & de jure military.. We need all three things in place, have it work.. They followed the law, to steal our everythings, but, the good news, is the very same law, that gave them authority, is the very same law, that can take it away. The law is our remedy, just, as it is their ' Archille's Heel ' They know this toooooooo! Hopefully, I can help, all of us know it toooooooooooo!

Here is link to notmygovernment.us, you will also find book, The Red Amendment by LB Bork, on these sites, via links to it.. http://www.notmygovernment.us/home/. I hope everyone had a good day, yesterday.. God bless. Mylene

Same to you, also, Ed Vallejo! I hope you had a good day, yesterday, too.
I found it kind of funny, that your post contained the RICO thingy in it. Someone, last year, had sent me this email, from the Supreme Law links, on info about RICO. I thought I would share it here too. I copied/pasted some if ith here for you..

Internet URL of this file: 

Common Law Copyright 
All Rights Reserved without Prejudice 

1. Is the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) an organization within the U.S. Department of the Treasury? 

Answer: No. The IRS is not an organization within the United States Department of the Treasury. The U.S. Department of the Treasury was organized by statutes now codified in Title 31 of the United States Code, abbreviated “31 U.S.C.” The only mention of the IRS anywhere in 31 U.S.C. §§ 301‑310 is an authorization for the President to appoint an Assistant General Counsel in the U.S. Department of the Treasury to be the Chief Counsel for the IRS. See 31 U.S.C. 301(f)(2). 

At footnote 23 in the case of Chrysler Corp. v. Brown, 441 U.S. 281 (1979), the U.S. Supreme Court admitted that no organic Act for the IRS could be found, after they searched for such an Act all the way back to the Civil War, which ended in the year 1865 A.D. The Guarantee Clause in the U.S. Constitution guarantees the Rule of Law to all Americans (we are to be governed by Law and not by arbitrary bureaucrats). See Article IV, Section 4. Since there was no organic Act creating it, IRS is not a lawful organization. 

2. If not an organization within the U.S. Department of the Treasury, then what exactly is the IRS?
Answer: The IRS appears to be a collection agency working for foreign banks and operating out of Puerto Rico under color of the Federal Alcohol Administration (“FAA”). But the FAA was promptly declared unconstitutional inside the 50 States by the U.S. Supreme Court in the case of U.S. v. Constantine, 296 U.S. 287 (1935), because Prohibition had already been repealed.

In 1998, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit identified a second “Secretary of the Treasury” as a man by the name of Manual Díaz-Saldaña. See the definitions of “Secretary” and “Secretary or his delegate” at 27 CFR 26.11 (formerly 27 CFR 250.11), and the published decision in Used Tire International, Inc. v. Manual Díaz-Saldaña, court docket number 97‑2348, September 11, 1998. Both definitions mention Puerto Rico.
When all the evidence is examined objectively, IRS appears to be a money laundry, extortion racket, and conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1951 and 1961 et seq. (“RICO”). Think of Puerto RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act); in other words, it is an organized crime syndicate operating under false and fraudulent pretenses. See also the Sherman Act and the Lanham Act.
1. By what legal authority, if any, has the IRS established offices inside the 50 States of the Union?
Answer: After much diligent research, several investigators have concluded that there is no known Act of Congress, nor any Executive Order, giving IRS lawful jurisdiction to operate within any of the 50 States of the Union.
Their presence within the 50 States appears to stem from certain Agreements on Coordination of Tax Administration (“ACTA”), which officials in those States have consummated with the Commissioner of Internal Revenue. A template for ACTA agreements can be found at the IRS Internet website and in the Supreme Law Library on the Internet.
However, those ACTA agreements are demonstrably fraudulent, for example, by expressly defining “IRS” as a lawful bureau within the U.S. Department of the Treasury. (See Answer to Question 1 above.) Moreover, those ACTA agreements also appear to violate State laws requiring competitive bidding before such a service contract can be awarded by a State government to any subcontractor. There is no evidence to indicate that ACTA agreements were reached after competitive bidding processes; on the contrary, the IRS is adamant about maintaining a monopoly syndicate.
2. Can IRS legally show “Department of the Treasury” on their outgoing mail?
Answer: No. It is obvious that such deceptive nomenclature is intended to convey the false impression that IRS is a lawful bureau or department within the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Federal laws prohibit the use of United States Mail for fraudulent purposes. Every piece of U.S. Mail sent from IRS with “Department of the Treasury” in the return address, is one count of mail fraud. See also 31 U.S.C. 333.

There is more, in email, just didn't want to overload info stuff here. There is so much info, to sift through, to find what is fact and what is just sugar coated BS. Anyway, I hope you like this, info, as well as everyone else, here in ETF land.

First,thanks for reading and resonding.As with any ideas,we should change,challenge,or endorse.

I will ask the article writer as well as try to discover if the Jefferson quote is accurate and get back to you.

It does seem almost "too good to be true (quote)."

"Secondly, I don't want to finish the years-long effort to END THE FED only to replace it with a 'Federal Bank'!!!  Trading one Master for another is not release from slavery.  As the Who once said "Here is the New Boss; same as the Old Boss."

Would this mean that you would be against "a beneolent corporation" a corporation that returns all its profits to better mankind? (read Dr. Muhammad Yunus,"Creating a World without Poverty",Banker To The Poor" receiver of Noble Prize)

http://michael-hudson.com/2001/04/the-mathematical-economics-of-com... "

In 1840 the French socialist Proudhon voiced what had become widely recognized among his St. Simonian contemporaries when he proposed as a basic axiom that the financial “power of Accumulation is infinite, and is exercised only over finite quantities”: “If men, living in equality, should grant to one of their number the exclusive right of property; and this sole proprietor should lend one hundred francs to the human race at compound interest, payable to his descendants twenty-four generations hence, – at the end of 600 years this sum of one hundred francs, at five per cent., would amount to 107,854,010,777,600 francs; two thousand six hundred and ninety-six times the capital of France (supposing her capital to be 40,000,000,000, or more than twenty times the value of the terrestrial globe!”[10] If this financial power were not checked by radical new policies to abolish financial fortunes and replace debt with equity investment, hopes to increase human welfare through higher industrial productivity would be stifled.

...A number of financial writers in the 1890s found the cause of poverty to lie ultimately not in profit and rent but in interest-bearing debt.

...Bennett’s Breed of Barren Metal (1895:87) described a hereditary rentier caste threatening to draw all the world’s wealth into its hands as the inventive powers of industrial enterprise were outrun by the inexorable mathematics of compound interest, “the foundation stone on which our industrial system is built. . . . It is the principle which asserts that a dollar will grow into two dollars in a number of years, and keep on multiplying until it represents all of the wealth on earth.”

...The mathematics of compound interest also explained “the extremely rapid accumulation of wealth in the hands of a comparatively few non-producers,” as well as “the abject poverty of a large percentage of the producing masses” (p. 80).

The principle of compound interest is, that a dollar, or the wealth represented by it, without any exertion on the owner’s part will grow into two dollars in a given number of years, four dollars in twice that period, eight dollars in three times the original period, and that it will keep on increasing in a geometrical ratio until that one dollar, with its interest, would, in time, represent all of the wealth on the earth.

...An old Persian proverb told of a Shah who wished to reward the inventor of chess, a subject, and asked what he would like. To the Shah’s surprise, the man asked “as his only reward that the Shah would give him a single grain of corn, which was to be put on the first square of the chess-board, and to be doubled on each successive square; which, to the surprise of the king, produced an amount larger than the treasures of his whole kingdom could buy.

********Why can you not imagine turning this "most powerful weapon"into a benevolent weapon used for funding of a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

Get rid of the "RICO" based organization and put in its place an ORGANIZATION BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE PEOPLE.

YES,IT MUST BE OPEN AND TRANSPARENT SO THAT IT MUST BE ACCOUNTABLE AS A BENEVOLENT ORGANIZATION.

Stop paying interest on our own money to those who would keep it as profit.

Start paying interest instead of income taxes.

0% interest is not mathematically sustainable because that would require 100% payback.

That is impossible because of theft,deception,nature,on and on

Circulation would deminish until all is lost.

*Mathematically perfected economy is no more than a singular prescription, dissolving unjust intervention.

What is intriniscally inherent in interest that makes it UNJUST?

Isn't interest only a form of profit?

Can profits be used for good acts rather than personal gain?

justaluckyfool@aol

P.S. RE THOMAS JEFFERSON QUOTE :

"If Americans ever allow banks to control the issue of their curren...

http://www.great-quotes.com/quotes/author/Thomas/Jefferson

"You guys can not even articulate the real issues, let alone the (only) solution. Ending the FED and then what??

Tea Partier´s don´t get it, Paulian´s don´t get it, and End the FEDDer´s don´t get it. Come to think about it. Any so called sound money system subject to interest will terminate itself under insoluble debt. Even a gold standard. Besides that a finite supply of anything cannot support our industry."

1.Any so called sound money system subject to interest will terminate itself under insouble debt.

What if the interest were redistributed back to the interest payers?

However what may be an absolute is ,"0% will itself terminate reducing it self to practical 0.

2.Please note in justaluckyfool's "The All Inclusive Solution. The Federal Bank of America"

the standard,the backing for the currency is "American Gold" i.e.,

The American Dollar will be based upon THE AMERICAN TREASURE (“ITS GOLD”) !

That is the full faith and credit of the American people backed  up by the US Constitution and all assets physical and intellectual. Americans shall and will pay all debts,foreign and domestic. The American people have tremendously more assets then the worlds gold. Why would we limit our future to only a single metal ?We have all the elements as assets that are greater and in more abundance than gold and intellectual assets that are limitless,why trade them for such a finite amount of gold,gold that is already owned by others?
Please explain..If an agency were created to use the most powerful force in the universe
(compound interest) for the betterment of mankind,how that is not ---- An All Inclusive Solution?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Steven Vincent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service