End The Fed Network

Sound Money for America! Audit the Fed - Repeal the Federal Reserve Act!

Please RSVP on Facebook and maximize the publicity.

Sunday November 22 - 11:30am
950 S. Grand Ave - meet to hear speakers, see vendors, distribute materials
then find a carpool or take the Red Line to Hollywood/Highland so that we can further spread the message in a more populated area.
As of October 10 this is where we stand in the movement to End the Fed:

The Federal Reserve Transparency Act - HR 1207 has 301 co-sponsors (69% of the House)
The Federal Reserve Sunshine Act - S 604 has 31 co-sponsors (31% of the Senate)

We have come a long way since the first rally last year but they haven't seen nothing yet!

Across America on November 22 every branch and office of the Fed will meet its victims and hear their grievances. In Los Angeles we will meet at the bank in Downtown, and proceed to the more populated Hollywood/Highland to reach out to people who are still unaware of the Fed's secrecy and direct role in our economic calamity.

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

The First Year is Almost Full Circle, and It Has Been and Exciting Year towards ENDing the FED! Ron Paul's Bill HR1207 & S604 are getting some serious Play and the Walking DEAD are starting to realize how the "fed" is evil and is destroying our country and the World with it. Now is the Time to Kick the END the FED movement into Hyper-drive!

END The FED!!!!
The walking dead is a good analogy. What really kills me are those that even after being informed continue not to care.
Hello Nick,
RTR will be posting the ETF rally info on the site for California. Could you help me with getting in touch with the other CA groups so we can inform other members of any rallies in there area?

~JamesF
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH NICK. I LIVE IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES, THIS MORNING I WAS WATCHING THE LIERS OF THE NEWS AND I HEARD THAT THE PEOPLE OF THE IMIGRATION REFORM WERE PROTESTING THEN I HAD AN IDEA THAT IF ALL OF THE MINORITY GROUPS AND GAY AND LESBIAN GROUPS INCLUDING ALL OTHERS THAT RALLY FOR A PURPOSE COULD BE INFORMED THEN WE COULD ALL RALLY UP TOGETHER TO PROTEST THE FEDERAL RESERVE. LIKE MYSELF I AM TRYING TO REACH PEOPLE EVERYDAY I HAVE JUST OPENED MY EYES TO WHAT REALLY IS HAPPENING 2 WEEKS AGO AND EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS I TELL PEOPLE OF WHAT IS GOING ON. I WORK IN A FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS MY PARENTS OPENED THIS MEAT MARKET WHERE I COME IN CONTACT WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE BUT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT 85% OF THE PEOPLE I COME IN CONTACT ARE ILLEGAL AND VERY NAIVE TO BELIEVE THAT THE U.S. GOVERMENT DOES NOT LIE. YEAH RIGHT!! SO I TRY AND INFORM THEM TELL THEM TO LOOK THINGS UP ON THE INTERNET TO GET TOGETHER. IM GOING TO MAKE COPIESOF THE DOCUMENTARY OF ALEX JONES THE OBAMA DECEPTION ENDGAME AND ALSO THE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC THAT COMES OUT ON THE 21 OF THIS MONTH OF OCTOBER AND GIVE THEM TO MY CUSTOMERS WITH OTHER WEBSITES SO THEY CAN LOOK UP THE INFORMATION. IVE ALSO STARTED TO MAKE SMALL FLYERS TO GIVE TO THE KIDS WITH THE WEBSITES THAT I HAVE AND TODAY I WILL ADD THIS WEBSITE. ANY OTHER IDEAS THAT ANYONE ELSE CAN GIVE ME TO INFORM PEOPLE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

RSS

© 2014   Created by Steven Vincent.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service